Position- Drivers Helper- This position is a helper to the local Route Drivers with their deliveries.
- Assist with the loading and unloading of deliveries while on route
- Ability to read and interpret shipping labels to ensure accurate deliveries
- Must have good customer service skills as they will be interacting with customers
- Frequently lift product that weighs 1-75 pounds, up to 100 pounds; frequently reach up to 72 inches; constantly bend and twist while operating a pallet jack and/or forklift, retrieving items from lower shelf areas.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 18+ years of age
- Pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screening, Background Check)
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Requires working overtime hours, working weekends, and holidays.
- Requires working in areas with temperature and humidity variations based on local weather conditions, and on selecting environment (Dry, Cooler, Freezer).