Kemek LLC is a company specializing in the use of commercial explosives, accessories and technical services including blasting to the Mining Industry. Our Head Office is located in Allentown, PA and we have depots in Hegins (PA), Ravena (NY) and Rocky Ridge (Ohio).
Kemek LLC is a joint venture between The Société Anonyme d’Explosifs et de Produits Chimiques (EPC) France, and Cement Roadstone Holding plc (CRH) Ireland, operating as Oldcastle Materials in the US.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Operate a Health Savings Account
- Short term disability Insurance
The delivery driver will be located at the Kemek depot in Hegins, PA and will work under the direction of the Operations Manager.
All Applicants must have
- CDL Class B License.
- Haz-Mat and Tank endorsements on their current valid Driver’s License.
- At least 1 years’ experience as a driver of a commercial motor vehicle.
Health & Safety:
- Comply with health, safety and environmental standards both company and regulatory.
- Comply with all work instructions.
- Comply with the company drug and alcohol testing program
- Report promptly any unsafe incident/accident or condition
Main Duties (Included but not limited to):
- Deliver goods using the Kemek fleet.
- Maintain log book for all hours driving.
- Complete required daily and periodic vehicle checks.
- Load truck in compliance with regulatory requirements (locks, securing of load etc.).
- Carry out minor maintenance work – e.g. replacing hoses and assist where necessary.
- Comply with all required documentation.
- Carry out counts and checks as required on magazines and complete paperwork accurately.
- Assist in unloading deliveries to the Kemek Depot as required.