Are you a Service Technician Dispatcher?
We have a career opportunity for you!
We are growing! We are looking for a full-time dispatcher / customer service representative who would enjoy above average pay, along with generous bonus and incentive plans. Enjoy family health benefits, company-paid on-going training, along with a 401-k plan, paid vacations and holidays.
We are a highly respected Plumbing and HVAC company serving Bucks, Montgomery, Chester and Delaware Counties. We have been in business for 40+ years and have an excellent reputation. We are also a Nexstar Network Top 10 company. We pride ourselves in a low turnover rate - the average team member has been here for 10+ years. We are a friendly, fun, safe and drug-free workplace.
We are seeking a full-time dispatcher / customer service representative for a permanent position. The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of experience dispatching field personnel. Hours are Monday through Friday (shift TBD), plus an occasional Saturday scheduled from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
This opportunity isn't for everyone.
We only hire the best!
- Evaluate customer calls and assign the best technician to each service appointment.
- Meet daily revenue and sold-hour goals by prioritizing the most urgent and profitable calls.
- Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuing proficient, quality customer experiences.
- Manage the whereabouts and needs of every technician in the field.
- Monitor the results of each service call and create report summaries for senior management.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Participate in training to boost sales and ensure quick, accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
- General office and marketing tasks as assigned.
- Back up customer service representatives as needed.
- Proven track record in customer service.
- IT competent: proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and familiar with multiline phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Team player: ability to build trust, diffuse conflict and hold others accountable.
- Punctual, dependable and possess a positive attitude.
- Competitive, results-driven individual. Contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude.
- Valid PA driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Residency within 30 minutes of Lansdale, PA a plus.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits (Individual and Family)
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Monthly Bonus & Incentive plans
- 401-K Profit Sharing
- Paid Training
- Company Gatherings
- Great Team Atmosphere
Submit your resume today!
No walk-ins or telephone calls, please.
Keywords: Dispatcher, dispatching, customer service, phone operator, appointment scheduling, team player, field service, sales associate