Discovery Senior Living, a national award-winning developer, owner and operator of senior living communities is currently searching for full-time and part-time Dishwashers to join our team at our community called Spring Mill Senior Living. Ranked as one of the top 20 largest senior living providers in the United States and the top 5 for growth in the world, Discovery is redefining senior living through innovation, leadership and design. As a result the company currently has a flourishing portfolio of more than 6,500 homes with plans for continued growth.
The Dishwasher performs various kitchen cleaning and storage activities such as dish and pot washing, general kitchen cleaning, and the storing of food and non-food supplies.
• Enjoys working with the senior population.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• One (1) year previous experience preferred.
• Ability to interact with guests, residents and staff in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Ability to respond promptly to resident needs.
• Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities.
• Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
Benefits for Full-Time Team Members
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401(k) with company match, medical and dental insurance, disability benefits, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, a vision-care plan, paid time off (PTO) and paid company holidays.