ProgenyHealth is a leading provider of care management solutions for premature and medically complex newborns. We partner with health plans and their neonatal providers to work collaboratively in developing a plan of care specific to the needs of each child - from admission to the intensive care nursery until they are safely transitioned from the hospital, through the first year of life. Our program promotes appropriate utilization, improves access, educates family members, reduces costs, and improves outcomes.
Director of Strategic Accounts, Sales
- Expand our footprint through a variety of direct and indirect engagement strategies, including direct sales and working with client managers to showcase our broad range of products and services.
- Conducting full life cycle sales activities from identifying, prospecting, qualifying, pricing, demonstrating value, negotiating, to closing sales opportunities.
- Developing responses to all prospect RFP’s.
- Represent ProgenyHealth at industry events and trade shows, and through thought leadership activities, including presentations as needed.
- Analyze sales activities. Identify and recommend strategies to improve sales performance and ensure Progeny is competitive in the market.
- Providing regular sales reports, forecasts and other related communications as requested.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience conducting full life cycle sales activities from identifying, prospecting, qualifying, pricing, demonstrating value, negotiating, to closing sales opportunities to Commercial and Medicaid Health Plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in health, business, or public service required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven negotiation and closing skills in highly complex sales with 12- 18 month average sales cycle.
- Experience handling sophisticated business development meetings with C-Suite level clients.
- Exemplary interpersonal and relationship building skills, and professional presence to sell to clients at all levels.
- Strong experience in developing sales strategies and performance metrics.
- Strong understanding of networking via social media.
- Strong ability to collaborate and willingness to embrace new challenges in a growing and dynamic environment.
- Ability to travel up to 60%
Our team is our most important asset. some of the benefits we offer our team are:
- 401K with company match
- Medical and dental benefits
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Business Casual Work environment
- Team orientated events throughout the year
- Role specific - partial or full telecommuting (after training period)