As a Customer Service Representative, your job is to convert every inbound customer call into a booked service call. You will respond to customer requests, resolve issues and promote our services. In addition to taking all inbound calls, you will accurately input all customer information into the system while providing exceptional customer service. Other responsibilities include making outbound calls to offer various products and promotions to our previous customers.
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling and personable.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Customer service experience, preferably over the phone
- Clear, concise and correct communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment
- Exceptional listening skills and attention to detail
- Successfully pass a background check and drug screening
What we are proud to offer you:
- Bonus and Incentive Structure
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K- With a company match