If you are an experienced Commissioning Manager/Project Manager and you are looking for a change and want to join a great company, don’t miss the opportunity to check out this exciting position. This growing team specializes in the installation and service of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment, Electrical, Energy Retrofits, and Building Automation Systems (BAS), and they are looking for a Commissioning Manager in the Philadelphia area. If you have a sense of ownership and ambition to succeed, this could be the career opportunity you've been waiting for.
Salary commensurate with experience in the range of $115,000.
This position is responsible for overseeing and leading the commissioning process at the project site, including ensuring required documentation of tests, final inspections and owner training is completed successfully.
What You'll Do:
- Manage commissioning process for various projects.
- Partner with owners’ agent to meet start-up and integration requirements.
- Partner with on-site personnel to provide and manage equipment and systems for timely completion of scheduled tasks. Provide trouble shooting and problem solving as needed
- Monitor status of projects and incorporates approved changes as needed.
- Partner with Detailing to ensure accurate install/fab and as-built drawings.
- Establish project milestones and identifies critical paths to accomplish successful integration of commissioning activities.
- This position manages employees; has authority to hire/fire; provides coaching and performance feedback.
What You'll Need to be Successful:
- Ability to work independently and can make decisions and implement changes.
- You're good at developing and implementing policies
- You enjoy being a coach and mentoring; and can help develop a staff
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction or related field preferred, or applicable experience
- 8+ years’ experience, including 3+ years’ people management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills necessary to achieve business and project results
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to set deadlines and adhere to project schedules
- Advanced construction project work-flow knowledge
- Experience in developing and implementing detailed commissioning execution plans
- Ability to motivate and lead employees
As an employee-owned company, a comprehensive benefits package is offered that includes excellent benefits for you and your family:
- 401(k) Plan with 50% Company Match(no cap) and immediate 100% vesting
- Annual bonus program based upon performance, profitability, and achievement
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Term Life, AD&D Insurance, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Disability Income Protection Insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Plans (Health and Dependent Care)
- Holidays/Vacation/Personal Time/Life Events Leave
- Numerous training opportunities and company paid membership for professional associations and licenses