I.T. Landes Company is a growing employee-owned mechanical contractor of over 150 employees. The business started in 1929 in Harleysville, PA and we now serve home and business throughout the region. Our recent change from family-owned to employee-owned is driving a sense of team and a level of cooperation that is very exciting. We are looking to add only GREAT people to the IT Landes team. Our goal of controlled growth currently leads us to seek a full-time Commercial Plumbing Mechanic.
Commercial Plumbing Mechanics will work with numerous system parts and mechanisms. Our designers and draftsmen provide detailed prints that our crews use to get the work done.
- Minimum 2 years experience specific to the Commercial Plumbing industry
- Knowledge of the theory, methods, practices, tools, and equipment of the trade
- Knowledge of basic mechanical and plumbing
- Ability to read, understand and work from drawings, specifications and schematics
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach or stand, lift and move heavy objects
- Experience with a successful team is required
- Work with foreman and other staff to ensure all work is completed in a quality manner and on time.
- Work with other team members to build a high level of team work and morale
- Build strong customer relationships when the job dictates
- Employee ownership since 2014 as an ESOP.
- Medical, Dental, Vision available.
- 401K & ESOP program.
- Company paid life insurance and short and long term disability insurance.
- Vacation and holidays paid time off.