I.T. Landes is an employee-owned mechanical contractor consisting of over 160 employee-owners and we're and growing. The business started in 1929 in Harleysville, PA and we now serve home and business throughout the region. Our change from family-owned to employee-owned is driving a sense of team spirit and a level of cooperation that is very exciting. We are looking to add only GREAT people to the IT Landes team. Our goal of controlled growth currently leads us to seek a full-time HVAC Commercial Service Technician.
Commercial HVAC technicians will work with numerous system parts and mechanisms to maintain, diagnose and correct HVAC system problems. This includes replacing parts and adjusting controls for better performance. Equipment and systems will be commercial, as well as residential equipment in a commercial setting.
- Troubleshoot HVAC equipment and systems that are not working and replace parts that are defective.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all types of HVAC equipment to verify proper current operation and to watch for potential problems on behalf of our customers.
- Act as a trusted adviser to recommend appropriate repairs and upgrades to our customers
- Discuss pricing, value, and advantages of recommended appropriate repairs and upgrades
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Understanding and troubleshooting knowledge of the following:
- Roof top units
- Cooling tower
- Heat Pumps
- Air conditioners
- Hydronic systems
- Geothermal units
- Gas Furnaces & gas boilers
- Oil furnaces and oil boilers
- Water heaters of all varieties
- Build strong customer relationships and build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations
- Member of an on-call HVAC rotation
- Minimum 35 yrs experience specific to the HVAC industry
- Knowledge of the theory, methods, practices, tools, and equipment of the trade.
- Possess your own basic hand tools.
- Ability to read, understand, and work from specifications and drawings.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, or stand, lift and move heavy objects.
- Employee ownership since 2010 as an ESOP.
- Company-wide bonus program
- Medical, Dental, Vision available.
- 401K benefit program.
- Company Paid Life, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Company paid training program.
- Vacation paid time off and holidays.
Learn more about I T Landes Company by visiting