HB McClure Company is an employee-owned mechanical contractor with over 475 employees and growing. The business started in 1914 in Harrisburg, PA and we now serve home and business throughout central Pennsylvania. We are looking to only add GREAT people to our team. Our current trend of growth leads us to seek a Commercial Plumber in our Commercial Construction Department in Harrisburg.
Commercial Service Plumbers will work with numerous system parts and mechanisms.
- Experience specific to the plumbing service industry
- Knowledge of the theory, methods, practices, tools, and equipment of the trade.
- Possess own basic hand tools
- Knowledge and experience with some aspects of the HVAC side. Continued growth in this aspect will be an expectation
- Knowledge of basic electricity and of electrical safety
- Ability to read, understand, and work from specifications and drawings.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, or stand, lift and move heavy objects.
Additional Skills Desired:
- Trade school education is preferred but not required.
- Journeyman license preferred but not required.
- Experience with Hydronics would be a plus
- Experience with HVAC would be a plus
- Employee ownership since 2010 as an ESOP.
- Medical, Dental, Vision available.
- 401K benefit program.
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Company paid training program.
- Vacation paid time off and holidays.