ABOUT THE ROLE
- Insure the completion of all work in the assigned territory according to customer and company requirements.
- Insure strong customer loyalty through professional and reliable service.
- Complete accurate inspections, service and maintenance of equipment in order to maintain equipment operation and extend equipment life.
- Complete preventive maintenance tasks as established by the manufactures.
- Perform consistent, quality service throughout the assigned territory.
- Meet Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements required by customers.
- Communicate clear and accurate information documenting the service provided and the results.
- Work with Dispatchers and Service Managers to ensure that workloads are managed correctly and efficiently.
- Report time worked and provide daily work information to the corporate office in a manner and form as per current company practices.
- Communicate in a clear and timely manner with Dispatchers and Service Managers to assure the highest levels of customer service.
- Wear only approved National Accounts uniforms at ALL TIMES while on the job.
- Adhere to all safety rules – be safe on and off the job site. Be cautious and careful when driving.
- Immediately report any safety violations to a Dispatcher or Service Manager.
- Never do ANYTHING that puts your safety, or the safety of others, in jeopardy.
- Any other duties that National Accounts may assign to you from time to time.
Minimum 2 years of service experience in a similar or related field.
- Ability to work on commercial espresso, coffee brewing, coffee grinding and water systems.
- Must like coffee. Tasting is the final process in all repairs.
- Must be eligible to work in the US or Canada as applicable.
- Valid driver’s license (of the required class for the jurisdiction) with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance.
- Good penmanship.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.