Miller Brother Staffing is looking for a full time CNC Boring/CNC Lathe/Mill Operator for a company based in Harmony Pa. Pay is based on experience.
- Experience operating all CNC Equipment and CNC Horizontal Boring Mill
- Experience with larger parts (1,000-10,000 lbs.)
Setup and operate all CNC Lathes, Horizontal Mills and Boring Mill to machine components in accordance with engineering drawing specifications.
Nature and Scope of Position:
- Operate all CNC Lathes, Horizontal and Boring mills, machining tools and machine shop inspection tools/gages
- Must CNC Vertical boring mill with 16 foot table
- Edit and make general updates to the CNC programs
- Set up and verify pieces/fixtures prior to machining
- Make, select and grind suitable tools, select feeds, speeds, coolants, cutting and lubricating oils
- Must be able to read blueprints and be able to plan, layout, machine components and use precision measuring instruments to ensure compliance with drawing specifications and tolerances
- Perform basic tooling and equipment maintenance
- Accurately account for all material completion sheets and job work time
- Maintain equipment, tools and general shop area in clean professional manner.