HANDYMAN MATTERS OF WILKES-BARRE/SCRANTON – Wyoming, PA
Carpenter/Handyman/Multi-Skilled Craftsman (Wilkes-Barre/Scranton)
Professional Goal Driven Craftsmen Wanted
We are looking for professional craftsmen with the desire to work semi-independently, earn a good living, and become part of an industry leader within the handyman world. To become part of our TEAM you must possess the following traits:
• Customer service and communication skills
• Self-starter that is goal oriented
• Clean background (no felonies)
• Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and a reliable work vehicle.
*Own required tools to complete a wide range of projects
Our craftsmen must be able to work with the client. They have to be able to investigate, solve the customer's issue, and be able to quote a reasonable price to be able to land the Job. Our craftsmen must have hands on knowledge of multiple trades, to include but not limited to:
o Drywall repair and new construction
o Minor electrical
o Minor plumbing
o Tile work
o Deck and fence repairs
o Bathroom Remodeling
o Kitchen Remodeling
o The desire to exceed expectations of the customer
o You must maintain the highest standards of quality
We are looking for individuals that can WOW our customers; we want each craftsman to be called back and referred by our customers. Repeat business is the basis of every thriving company, which is complimented by new business that becomes repeat business. Our craftsmen must be able to provide top notch service to achieve this process.
The successful candidates will be provided the following:
• Cell phone
• Office support
• Vehicle allowance
• Location: Wyoming, PA
• Compensation: $15-$20 per hour based on experience
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.