Use your technical expertise assisting customers get the full value of their telecommunication services! ManpowerGroup Solutions, partnered with Comcast--a fortune 500 top 50 company--seeks individuals interested in using their customer service and sales skills to help Comcast service their customers in a call center environment. The best candidate will troubleshoot and resolve technical problems over the phone to maximize the customer experience, and strive for one call resolution of every issue, working in an organized and concise manner. You must be service-oriented, able to communicate effectively and display a professional and positive demeanor.
• Paid training
• Paid Holidays
• Free and discounted video services
• Medical and dental & vision insurance
• Discounted home, car and pet insurance
• Employee stock purchase program
• Tuition reimbursement
• Adoption assistance
• 401K matching
• Employee referral program
Responsible for providing superior technical support service to our small and medium business customers by promptly answering inquiries, providing accurate information while troubleshooting and problem solving with customers. Contributes to projects as required. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Provides prompt resolution to customers via telephone and/or e-mail to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues.
- Strives for First Call Resolution while handling all issues with urgency, ownership and accountability.
- Performs complex diagnostic troubleshooting to resolve voice, video data service issues.
- Responsible for fulfilling client requests to make changes to their Comcast Business Class Services including voice, video data products.
- Leverages a variety of software applications to manage customer account information and diagnose and resolve technical difficulties.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements recommends solutions to leadership.
- Communicate effectively with customers in a professional manner while setting accurate expectations for issue resolution.
- Recognizes and diffuses difficult customer situations utilizing all resources, interpersonal and negotiating skills to come to resolution.
- Ability to articulate relevant information regarding billing cycles, processes, and prorates effectively.
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines of business, upgrades or other services (Signature Support, Upware, etc.) based on customer needs/interests. Supports growth of Comcast Business by introducing customer to new products, higher tiers of service, etc. on all eligible calls.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V