Dynatech Controls, Inc. is Pennsylvania’s premier Open System Integrator, benefitting clients with the best of energy efficiency results through our Dedication, Commitment and Integrity.
Established in Pennsylvania as an independent controls contractor, we have done the research for 20+ years and since evolved into providing multiple, best-in-class product lines to offer open system integrations. Dynatech continues to expand and is currently operating in 41 counties in Central, Southeastern and Northeastern Pennsylvania. Our multi-line product approach has created a diverse offering of technologies and solutions. Our clients have access to unique resolutions and are in total control of all aspects of their energy needs without proprietary constraints.
Dynatech Controls is always excited to hear from a top candidate in their field who may be looking for a new opportunity to become part of a creative team. Our current BAS Specialists draw from a combination of programming and HVAC systems knowledge to succeed in these positions. You will be teamed with some of the most knowledgeable BAS professionals in our industry, allowing for your personalized professional growth and development as you advance in your own career and interests.
- Design, develop, create and test custom operational programs for automated building control systems per project requirements and specifications using established standards
- Design, develop and create custom graphics, trending, alarming and reports for automated building control systems to meet customer demands using establish standards
- Assist BAS Technicians as required with programming, electrical termination, commissioning, graphic development, test and startup
- Troubleshoot issues and errors to ensure proper system operation
- Perform start-up, testing and system analysis of automated building control system operations to meet project and/or customer requirements
- Assist in the loading and commissioning of all system and network-level controllers as required. Assist in validation of complete system functionality and troubleshoots problems with project team to ensure proper operation
- Provide field change programming and information to the project team for the creation of as-built drawings and software. Reviews project closeout with the Project Manager and technicians
- Assist in preparation of O&M’s and proper documentation and/or manuals for system operation
- Service and maintenance of existing customer control systems
- High School or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience in computer and/or networking and its relation to our services
- Licensing/Registration/Certification: None
- 2 years proven experience in both computer networking operations and commercial HVAC building control systems (Required)
- Minimum 2 years experience in computers and computer networking operations
- Minimum 2 years experience and knowledge in commercial HVAC building controls systems
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and equipment involved in the installation and repair of HVAC systems
- Initiative to work independently
- Commitment to meet deadlines
- Effective oral and written skills to communicate with customers and colleagues
- Tridium Niagara AX certified
- Short Term Disability
- 401k with employer contribution
- Company Profit Sharing
- Employee Longevity Bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Continuing Education – Up to 100% Company Reimbursement
- Employer provided vehicle and fuel for business related activities
- Employer provided cell phone for business related activities
Thank you for your interest in our opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the Apply button above.