Dynatech Controls, Inc. is Pennsylvania’s premier Open System Integrator, benefitting clients with the best of energy efficiency results through our Dedication, Commitment and Integrity.
Established in Pennsylvania as an independent controls contractor, we have done the research for 20+ years and since evolved into providing multiple, best-in-class product lines to offer open system integrations. Dynatech continues to expand and is currently operating in 41 counties in Central, Southeastern and Northeastern Pennsylvania. Our multi-line product approach has created a diverse offering of technologies and solutions. For those clients who wish to integrate their existing building system, our design team will customize the perfect solution that addresses energy requirements and most importantly, helps to realize lower installation and operating costs.
Dynatech Controls is always excited to hear from a top candidate in their field who may be looking for a new opportunity to become part of a creative team. Our current BAS Field Technicians draw from a combination of their computer networking operations and HVAC systems knowledge to succeed in these positions. You would be teamed with some of the best BAS Specialists in our industry allowing for professional growth and development as you advance in your own career and interests.
- Perform start-up, testing and system analysis of automated building control system operations to meet project and/or customer requirements
- Assist in the loading and commissioning of all system and network-level controllers as required. Assist in validation of complete system functionality and troubleshoots problems with project team to ensure proper operation
- Provide field change programming and information to the project team for the creation of as-built drawings and software. Reviews project closeout with the Project Manager and technicians
- Assist in preparation of O&M’s and proper documentation and/or manuals for system operation
- Service and maintenance of existing customer control systems
- High School or GED
- Associate’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience in computer and/or networking and its relation to our services
- Licensing/Registration/Certification: None
- Computer abilities (Required)
- Commercial HVAC system operation industry knowledge (Required)
- Minimum 6 months experience in computers and computer networking operations
- HVAC commercial construction industry knowledge
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and equipment involved in the installation and repair of HVAC systems
- Initiative to work independently
- Commitment to meet deadlines
- Effective oral and written skills to communicate with customers and colleagues
- Knowledge of building control systems operations
- BAS programming experience
- Tridium Niagara AX Framework experience
- Short Term Disability
- 401k with employer contribution
- Company Profit Sharing
- Employee Longevity Bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Continuing Education – Up to 100% Company Reimbursement
- Employer provided vehicle and fuel for business related activities
- Employer provided cell phone for business related activities
Thank you for your interest with our company. For consideration please click the Apply button above.