This position is responsible for -
Prioritizing jobs and matching the jobs to the best Technician/Crew
Sending the best closing Technicians to the highest priority jobs.
Reducing our travel time to put more Technicians in front of more Customers.
Communicating daily metrics to the company & the Owner at the end of each day.
You will be coordinating our customers' calls for our various in-home services.
You'll work alongside other Assistant Managers handling Technician scheduling for Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Remodeling & Electrical Services.
We are looking for a proven-reliable person, and we will include the superstar producer in our bonus plan.
Experience with our trade and a willingness to continue learning and advancing is crucial to our growth. This is a teamwork environment.
Base Hourly pay + Bonus.
Base Hourly ranges from $15 to $18/hr., depending on your experience and expertise.
Full benefits package offered & bonus potential - your earnings could DOUBLE with our generous BONUS Plan.
We're a growing company and searching for an optimistic, positive & outgoing person to add to our great staff.
Job Type: Full Time
Growth potential makes this position unlimited for the person with the proven skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to type 40 WPM
- Ability to handle escalated calls and upset customers when our capacity is maxed out and they have to find another company to handle their call
- Stable work history - there's training involved that will require additional time, effort & potential travel to visit other Peers who do this same type of work
- Ability to follow and write scripts - you'll be studying scripts on your own & practicing with other Co-workers
- Ability to prioritize work to maximize efficiency - you'll track and be measured on our Technician's "windshield times"
- Computer literate. Must be proficient in MS Office Applications and able to quickly learn SECCO Software and new computer programs.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated telephone skills and customer skills required.
- Ability to solve practical problems and multi-task to assure that all deadlines are met. Attention to detail is essential.
- While on the phone with customer, able to bring out your personality, speak clearly and loud enough for someone to hear you clearly.
- Ability to be personable & empathetic.
- Willingness to learn the HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical industries - to be able to understand, not to do the work!
- Outbound follow-up phone calls to Customers to schedule work, re-schedule overflow calls
- Dispatch calls, “close” calls, verify that restock parts for Technicians are followed up
- Ensure all information in software is accurate and all files are kept up to date.
- Perform Client “Call Ahead” Confirmations for the Technicians 30 to 40 min prior to their arrival. Relay “Call Ahead” Confirmations to the Technicians.
- Ensure technicians prepare for scheduled calls (Printed first call sheets, texting first calls, any folders that need to be with the tech, invoice packets ready, etc.)
- Stay on top of calls on the Daily/Weekly/Monthly Production Board, making sure all customers are receiving fast service.
- Ensure all calls get serviced based on priority of service needed and by membership status.
- Perform call taking and “booking” inbound Client calls when needed, phone overflow.
- Ensure permits are pulled and equipment is ready so the techs are ready for their jobs.
- Other duties as assigned as needed to be done, to continue our “GROWTH” in Home Services.
Successful Candidates have done these jobs in the past:
Department Managers - where you were in charge of scheduling people to multiple locations (dispatching)
Catering Manager - you were in charge of Customer Satisfaction, coordinating the servers, the food and sometimes the venue.
Restoration Contractors - where you were in charge of emergency Fire, Water, Smoke Damage and had to mobilize crews with a minutes notice
Teachers - you may have experience teaching Math, Science, or other related skills and are tired of being in front of a classroom and baby sitting
Sports Coach - you may have been a Coach serving to inspire, teach and motivate your team to greatness. You get just as excited seeing your teammates achieve as you would achieving the goal on your own.
Technician - you may have been a Technician and enjoy the warmth and benefits of working in an office environment and solving problems over the phone