For nearly 50 years Bortek Industries continues to have a tradition of providing the best solutions to our customers for a variety of their facility maintenance needs. Our superior lines of industrial floor care equipment, which is backed by our top quality service team keep our customers’ facilities looking their best. Bortek is proud to have a solution to fit our customers’ needs and budgets, which allows out sales people to be successful.
We set ourselves apart from the competition with superior products, most importantly with outstanding people. We are committed to providing responsive, knowledgeable service to our customers and we can only do this by attracting great talent. If you are ready to join an industry leader, and are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations - We want to talk to you!
- Responsible for selling parts and service to our existing Industrial Accounts in multiple locations, including Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Connecticut.
- Responsible for following up on leads and uncovering new sales opportunities.
- Responsible for leasing, and renting industrial and commercial floor cleaning equipment.
- Responsible for working in tandem with Sr. Sales Reps in the territory to sell and demonstrate new machines to prospective customers.
- Self-disciplined and Competitive
- Intense desire to succeed and earn money
- Interested in doing different things every day
- Ability to relate to people and listen to their needs
- Ability to work on your own and be accountable
- Must be comfortable in many different work settings, from an office environment to a factory floor.
- Must be able to tow a truck & trailer and handle floor cleaning equipment with ease.
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
- 5 – 7 overnights per month will be required.
- Previous outside sales experience preferred.
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage offered after 90 days.
- Paid vacation time, 8 paid holidays per year.
- Company matched SIMPLE IRA retirement plan.
- We also offer optional life insurance and supplemental insurance programs.
- Computer equipment.
- Vehicle or vehicle allowance.
- This is an 8:00 – 5:00, Monday through Friday position (dependent on customer schedules / availability).
- All hires are subject to our pre-hire screening process which includes drug screening, criminal background and drivers check. For immediate consideration, please send your resume with salary history to us today. For additional information on Bortek, visit us at .