Account Executive--Commercial Integrated Security Systems
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity in the Philadelphia area to join one of the fastest growing commercial security integrators in the nation. Interested candidates will have demonstrated success in selling commercial integrated security solutions and have ability to prepare estimates and craft proposals by reviewing security design specifications & plans, and also conducting existing building surveys.
Compensation commensurate with experience, in the $75,000-$85,000 a year salary plus performance based commission, car allowance and mileage reimbursement, excellent benefits, and more!
- Cultivate and close security projects (with focus on card access and video systems) and associated service opportunities with strategic end-use customers, specifying engineers and electrical contractors.
- Meet directly with customers to establish needs and drive the overall sales process.
- Work with Operations personnel to execute growth, development, sales and marketing of all Security solutions offered by company.
- Conduct customer site surveys and estimate both security system installations and service opportunities.
- Create market awareness for company with networking, cold calling, presentations and attendance at local trade association meetings.
- Work strategically on targeted owner direct and new construction projects with electrical and general contractors.
- Take a leadership role with select product partners in support of their business development activity.
- Construct and submit professional written proposals within established deadlines.
- High school or equivalent
- Five or more years of Integrated Commercial Security Systems Sales experience
- Security systems design and operation knowledge and a general understanding of building electrical systems
- Experience reviewing Security design specifications & plans
- Demonstrated success of selling Integrated Security Management Systems
- Formal strategic selling or other type of professional sales training
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills